Radiant Child® Yoga
at Yoga Village: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
New Dates: June 14, 2019 to June 16, 2019
This foundational course prepares you to start teaching yoga to children right away. Ideal for teachers, therapists, parents, caregivers, and everyone who wishes to rediscover the child withing and share the benefits of yoga with children. Learn tools for children and tools for you, including techniques to calm, center and empower, skills for deep listening and enhanced communication, and strategies for healthier happier living.
- Yoga for infants to teens
- Yoga stories, game and songs
- Practical tools for focus and calm
- Yoga for Autism and ADHA
- Mindfulness and breath practice
- Deep listening techniques
- Class management and centering
Radiant Child® Yoga (RCY) was developed in 1998 by founder, Shakta Khalsa, and was one of the first children’s yoga training available in the world. Radiant Child® Yoga holds the vision of creating a world of peace through the union of yoga and children.
Radiant Child® Yoga Teacher Trainer:
Lisa Danahy is a Radiant Child Yoga Facilitator, Mentor and 200-Hour Instructor. She conducts children’s yoga trainings around the country, including co-teaching workshops and co-authoring publications with RCY founder Shakta Khalsa.
She has over 20 years of experience as a former school administrator, educator, certified trainer and yoga instructor. Lisa’s work as an educator and trainer is supported by a BA in Psychology as well as specialized training in Kripalu Yoga in Schools. As a published author on yoga and mindful-ness for NAEYC, an Approved Trainer for DC OSSE, a Yoga Alliance Certified Education Provider and member of the International Board of Certified Trainers, Lisa is committed to building strong healthy communities through yoga and mindfulness education.
The Radiant Child Yoga Teacher Training includes:
- A take-home tote bag with books, workbook, course manual, four CD downloads and a DVD download of nearly 30 songs and movement.
- 30-hour Level 1-3 Certification – all you need to start teaching children’s yoga
- Upon completion of your coursework, including an at-home practicum, listing on www.childrensyoga.com
- Daily lunch provided.
- Suitable for all abilities. No prior yoga experience necessary.
Yoga creates children who are bright lights in this world ~ SHAKTA KHALSA
Pay in Full $795 ($60 savings) with early registration by May 1, 2019; after Pay in Full price is $855.
Register before May 1st for a three month payment plan ($265/month) for a Payment in Full of $795.
Register after May 1st for a three month payment plan ($285/month) for a Payment in Full of $855.