Radiant Child® Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Village:
Coming again soon!
Radiant Child® Yoga (RCY) is a comprehensive and enlightening 30-hour training program designed for those who are interested in teaching yoga to children. Developed in 1998 by founder, Shakta Khalsa, Radiant Child® Yoga was one of the first children’s yoga trainings available in the world. Radiant Child® Yoga holds the vision of creating a world of peace through the union of yoga and children.
Radiant Child® Yoga Teacher Trainer:
Amy Connor Pfaelzer is a Radiant Child Yoga Program® Facilitator and an IKTYA 200-hour certified yoga teacher. Amy holds a Master’s degree in education and trains directly with founder Shakta Kaur Khalsa. She has also completed the Khalsa Way prenatal yoga teacher training with Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa. She teaches children’s, pre-natal and Kundalini yoga, and leads Radiant Child Yoga Program® teacher trainings nationwide.
The Radiant Child Yoga Teacher Training includes:
- A take-home tote bag with books, DVDs, workbook and teacher’s manual, all created by Shakta Kaur Khalsa, valued at $220
- Downloadable CDs ($40 for physical CDs)
- A listing on www.childrensyoga.com
- 30-hour Level 1, 2 and 3 Certification, after completion of the take-home practicum
- Continuing Education credits for PT/OT, YT and public schools
This course is the first step in the 95/200 hour RCY Training. It is open to beginners and experienced yogis.