“You live by your heart as a human, but it’s very difficult to do because you have to have a neutral mind. If you do not have a neutral mind you cannot be consistently constant and know who you are.” (Yogi Bhajan).
Mind & Meditation Level Two Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Deepen your practice of meditation, clarify the relationship between you and your mind, and explore the basic nature and dynamics of the mind. Our relationship to our own mind is pivotal in effectively realizing our true nature and fulfilling our potential. Yogi Bhajan often reminded us that we come to Earth to experience our humanity and recognize the One Infinite being that creates all and which is in all. The greatest power is the ability to act with a Neutral Mind, to use intuition along with applied intelligence and to lean on the Infinite through the sacred science known as prayer.
- Enhance the depth of your understanding of meditation and experience deep meditations on the nine aspects of the mind
- Focus on your relationship to your own mind
- Increase your ability to observe neutrally, to become still, to clear your mind of distractions and intrigues, to recognize when you establish a state of shuniya and to recognize the different functional parts of your mind
- Experience and practice the use of intuition as a primary skill of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation
- Learn the structure of the mind and examine the impersonal minds, the qualities of the mind and the nine aspects of the mind
- Understand how to use the 27 projections of the mind
This Level Two Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training is for teachers and practitioners who have completed and passed the Kundalini Yoga Level One course. It will be held for two weekends in April and May of 2020 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
Dates and Times
Mind & Meditation will be held in the spring of 2020 at Yoga Village’s main studios, 2760 Daniel Street in Clearwater, FL, on the following two weekends for a total of six days from 9am to 6pm each day: April 17, 18 and 19, and May 15, 16, and 17, 2020: 9 am to 6 pm each day Nearby Hotels, all 3-4 miles from Yoga Village (walking or biking is not recommended): Safety Harbor Resort and Spa Hilton Garden, Oldsmar Holiday Inn Express, Oldsmar Courtyard by Marriott, Oldsmar
Mind & Meditation Teacher Trainers:
Kirn Kaur Khalsa met Yogi Bhajan and 3HO in 1975 and started her life long passion of celebrating the possibility of Enlightenment for Real World People through the practices of Kundalini Yoga. Her current work as a healer, teacher trainer, and writer focuses on the integration of yogic teachings with alternative healing approaches. Kirn serves as the director for Yoga Santa Fe and travels extensively throughout the world sharing these beautiful teachings, and may be reached at www.yogasantafe.com.
Sunder Kaur Luber, Kundalini Yoga Lead Trainer (E-RYT 500) began her introduction to the yogic life in the late 90’s when she started a regular meditation practice. A video introduced her to the teachings of Yogi Bhajan and she has pursued her passion for them ever since. With her degree in Pharmacy, Sunder is able to incorporate a scientific understanding of the body into her practice and teaching. She is a founder of Yoga Village, and is creating her vision for a yoga studio that is also a community center where spirit can grow. Sunder lives in Pinellas County with her two sons, George and Greg.
- Six days of instruction
- Student handbook
- Access to a series of Yogi Bhajan DVD and transcripts
- Vegetarian lunch each of the 6 days of the course
Option A: Pre-Registration: $895 (till February 28th) Full Registration will be $995
Option B: Three payment Plan: $345 for each of three auto-payments, for a total of $1,035
Option C: Four payment Plan: $261 for each of four auto-payments, for a total of $1,044