Live Stream Yoga Classes
Starting May 1st, we have expanded our yoga class offerings via Live Stream, see our schedule for details. All classes need to be booked online through our website schedule by clicking on Sign Up for the class you want to attend.
You have the option to purchase a Live Stream Class for $11, use your existing class package or purchase using the funds credited to your account.
We’re partnering with FitGrid (a fitness technology company) and Zoom (an online live-streaming service) to live-stream your favorite classes so you can stay active and connected during these uncertain times.
Single Class Live Stream: $11
One Month Unlimited
(Live Stream Only): $89
Here’s how to ensure it works for you:
- Sign into your MINDBODY account and ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us.
- Set your email account so that messages from “email@example.com” always arrive in your inbox, and are never marked as spam. Here’s a guide for how to do this in Gmail.
- View our class schedule online the same way you always do or sign into MindBody, select the “Classes” tab and click on the “Sign-up Now” button to attend the class.
- Sign up for any class with “LIVE STREAM” in the name and check out normally. You’ll receive a confirmation email from FitGrid soon after.
- Once you’re within 60 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from FitGrid with a unique link to access the live stream. Not seeing the email? Search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase “live-stream link”.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- If you have the Zoom application on your device already, you’ll join immediately.
- If you do not have the Zoom application on your device, you’ll be prompted to download it.
That’s all there is to it! Thank you for staying active and being a part of our community. Looking forward to seeing you in (virtual) class!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are unable to attend the class, you will need to login and cancel your sign up before the class start time. If you need assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should receive a link immediately, however, under certain circumstances the link may be delayed by (up to) a few minutes. Even if the link comes after the start of the class, you can still join.
Go to the schedule on our website, select the class you want to attend and click sign up.
Login to your account and double check email address under the personal profile. (Click client info then contact) make sure you are opted in for emails. Also, check your spam and promotional folders. Link will be coming from email@example.com
At this time, unlimited monthly memberships are not active and your account has been credited for the unused amount of your last payment due to mandatory closure. Social distancing, smaller class size and a reduced class schedule will not allow for unlimited classes.
Yes, because of the nonrefundable nature of these memberships, the expiration date will be extended to compensate for the temporary closure..