The Heroine’s Quest – 200 Hour Teacher Training Program
What if yoga & meditation for women was about:
- Reclaiming radical self-care as a foundational way of life?
- Forging regenerative practices that honor women’s unique biological rhythms, transformative life passages, and energetic bodies?
- Designing practical inner roadmaps and highly supportive networks between women for healthy, creative & sustainable living?
So that we as women could:
- Be the author & creator of a life that we deeply love.
- Feel deeply at home in our female bodies.
- Live wisely & well:
- anchored in a radical sense of self-worth that is rooted in our bodies
- expanding into our creative gifts of both self-expression & service.
- And support other women in our lives and/or professions to do the same.
Over the course of a year, our time together will include:
- An immersion in a completely unique Life Visioning Quest for Women.
- Yoga, embodied meditation, and wisdom practices to support women’s wellness, creativity, and the power of our love.
Who the training is for:
- Spiritually-minded entrepreneurs & professionals interested in utilizing yoga, meditation, writing practice, and menstrual wisdom for greater personal alignment and growth.
- Healers, teachers, therapists, care-givers, yoga teachers, & doulas interested in integrating female-centered yoga, meditation, and menstruality practices to better support their female clients.
- High-sensitives and/or spiritually minded women interested in the transformative power of mutual witnessing & support within a Women’s Circle.
- Any woman interested in creating new paradigms that support women through transformative female life passages, including menarche, menstruation, orgasm, pregnancy & birth, motherhood, peri-menopause & menopause.
- All levels of yoga & meditation experience welcome.
Come be part of a Visionary Conversation this year:
Let’s re-frame the kinds of conversations we have with ourselves, and other women in our lives:
What would it be like to experience myself as anchored, centered, deeply nourished, and unshakably calm?
What if creative ideas flowed easily to me and I knew how to nurture and tend to them within the creative process
What if I could harness the power of my focused attention to minimize suffering in myself and my world?
What if I could harness the power of love from which to grow, heal, and create?
What if I could harness confidence, self-mastery, and truth in my everyday choices and life-path?
What if I could sharpen my wise discernment, so that I could live from a place of clarity & compassion?
What if my life could feel integrated, aligned, and deeply meaningful?
What if I could tap into the creative and regenerative power of this magnificent quantum Universe and learn to receive more of who I really am?
August 27th & 28th
October 8th & 9th
November 5th & 6th
December 3rd & 4th
8 Weekends, Saturday & Sunday, 9 am – 6 pm.
January 14th & 15th
February 11th & 12th
March 11th & 12th
April 22nd & 23rd
May: Women’s retreat weekend (Offsite) Optional
September: Virtual check-in Optional
$2950 pay in full after June 21st.
$286 deposit at sign-up.
+ 333 per weekend
Meet Your Trainer
MA, Spiritual Formation & Leadership. 500 Hour RYT. Former Owner & Operator of Yoga 365. Mother, Daughter, Anam Cara (soul friend), Female Visionary.