200-Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
Start Date Changed to February 2020 – August 2020
What is your soul’s purpose?
Is it to love?
To share your gifts?
Perhaps you have always wanted to be an important part of a special community, a leader, a beacon of light in an often challenging world? This is your opportunity to share your passion and practice too uplift and inspire others. If any of these answers speak to you, if they excite your imagination and stir your soul, please contact Yoga Village at (727)712-1475. We are available to answer any questions you might have about the upcoming Hatha Teacher Training. Space is limited so call today.
Did You Know that…
- Practicing yoga can activate the part of your brain that helps you make executive decisions, overriding your impulses?
- Yoga can help you relax and fall asleep more easily?
- A regular yoga and meditation practice can reduce stress in the body? LEARN MORE…
- Even major athletes and teams are doing yoga to increase their health and extend their careers. CLICK HERE to uncover their names.
Primary Practice Modules:
- Safety & allowing student to have their own experience
- Connecting with Breathing – Expansion, Centering, Grounding
- Guiding Warm-ups and Pranayama
- Guiding Asanas, Cueing, Alignment & Modifications
- Guiding a Relaxation Experience, Guiding Meditation
- Effective Cueing and Development of Verbal Skills
- Demonstrating for a Class
- Developing Awareness, Creating a Complete Experience
- Reading Group Energy and Dynamics
- Teaching to the Student Rather Than the Plan
- Teaching to Special Populations
- Curriculum and Lesson Planning
- Class Design and Sequencing
- Practice Teaching – Assisting and Correcting Asanas
- Closing the Class
- Practice Teaching Hatha Yoga: Teaching in Small Groups
Hatha Yoga Teacher Trainers
2020 Training Dates
Saturday and Sunday 8:30 am to 6:30 pm:
Program will begin on February 8th; and the additional 2 day session will be determined at the start of the course based on student input.
January 25 – 26
February 8 – 9, 2020
February 29 – March 1, 2020
March 21 – 22, 2020
April 25 – 26, 2020
May 30 – 31, 2020
June 13 – 14, 2020
July 11 – 12, 2020
August 1 – 2, 2020
August 22 – 23, 2020
Tuition and Payment
Option A – Early Registration Pay in Full by 10/21/19
Pay in full by 10/21/19 for our best tuition value of $2,975! $500 SAVINGS
Pay in full starting 10/22/19 for a total of $3,175 (must be paid by first training date)
Option B: Pay by 2/1/2020
Payment in Full $3,175 if registered on or before 2/1/2020 $300 SAVINGS
Deposit of $575 required at sign-up with a final payment of $2,600 at the start of the course.
Option C: Deposit with 8-month payment plan
Early Register has been extended until 2/1/2020. Payment in Full $3,175
Deposit of $575 required at sign-up with 8-month payment plan ($325/month)
- All classroom instruction on the dates above
- Access to online archives
- Textbooks, workbooks, and handouts
- Unlimited Yoga Classes at all Yoga Village locations during the training
- Catered vegetarian lunches on all training days, tea, and yummy snacks
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A Yoga Village reserves the right to limit class size and individual enrollment based on a pre-registration interview, and at our sole discretion. Tuition fees paid are non-refundable. Yoga Village may consider a partial refund or credit in very special cases. Refund of $2,000 if withdrawn before February 8, 2020. Refund of $1,000 if withdrawn before February 29, 2020. No refunds after the second weekend and you are responsible for payment in full. No other refunds will be considered as this is a tuition based program.